The Buganda Tourism Expo 2015 is scheduled to take place between 23rd and 30th August, 2015 in Lubiri, Mengo, Kampala under theme, “Million Tourists, Million Opportunities.”
• Showcasing of 700 drums that Buganda Kingdom has been using to perform cultural and traditional activities.
• The two Rolls Royce cars used by Ssekabaka Muteesa II
• Exhibitions from different clans of Buganda
• Different wildlife species and animals by the Uganda Wildlife Education Centre
• The first hoe, which was used in Buganda before Europeans came.
Several cultural and traditional officials from other countries are also expected to participate, including; India, Kenya, Rwanda, Burundi, Tanzania and all European embassies in Uganda.
Registration of participating exhibitors is at teh Buganda Tourism Offices at Bulange Building, Mengo and entrance shall start from UShs. 3,000.